Current Employment Opportunities
Instructors Wanted for 2020-2021 School Year
World Language Connection is hiring! We are looking for Spanish and French teachers for our before and after school language/culture programs. Of course, in the current phases of re-opening, we are working on new models of education with flexible possibilities for distance learning, smaller groups, and other contingencies.
The programs are for students grades K-8 in the Tacoma and Gig Harbor areas. Instructors would work 1-3 hours per week, from September to May. The starting rate is $20 per hour. We provide training, coaching, and a curriculum with a detailed lesson plan per class!
- Native or fluent speaker in Spanish or French
- Not required, but desirable: Experience teaching, mentoring, and evaluating students
- Not required but desirable: Experience teaching in a distance learning model
- Must enjoy working with children and show enthusiasm for teaching
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check and be authorized to work in the U.S.
If interested, please contact us at:
email@example.com or 253-234-4786